Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gearing Up

Gearing up for a birthday party is an event for me.  I can't help it.  I absolutely love planning Jude's parties, it's always something I look forward to.  In fact, I typically start planning for the next one before the current one has even occurred (yup, totally thinking about next year already).  This year we went with Robots, especially after last years theme proved so difficult to find stuff for (Dr. Seuss).  Robots seemed safe.  It also allowed us to use toys he already owns as decoration.  It's a hodgepodge but it's fun!





 

 


You'll notice the robot pinata I posted a tutorial on.  The last picture is of a bean bag toss I made.  One box, two different skill levels since they'll be older and younger kids there.  The goodie bags have magnets, activity pads, crayons, fruit snacks and a small sucker in them.  I may even add bracelets made with the foam robot beads... I haven't decided what to do with those yet.  I have some crafty things for the kids to do so I may make that part of it.  Although I get the feeling that might end in a huge mess... so I'm not keen on it right now.

I will be posting more updates as things get added and of course after the party I'll post about all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment