Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

Perfect!

So my little man is a talker, always has been.  Even as an infant he was constantly cooing and babbling and responding to conversation.  I loved it then, I love it now.  He's become quite adept at expressing himself and the shit that comes out of his mouth can be highly entertaining, wonderfully heart melting, or simply awesome.

For example.  The other day he was sort of just talking to himself, playing, and he says, "I like my life.  It's warm and comfortable."  Well said, little man.  What a great way to express that sentiment.  Also made me glow just knowing he's happy and content.

Another one of those "oh yeah, he's learned his speech from me" moments.  Yesterday he was pulling out coloring crayons so we could color and he tells me, "There's a red one, and a yellow one, there's a blue one.  Those are your options."  Yup... straight out of my mouth, into his, lol.  I love it though.  Truly.

Perfect.  He's snagged that from me too.  "That's perfect."  I tell him that all the time so now he uses it in abundance.  "Perfect, perfect, perfect, that's perfect," he says regularly these days.

My little man is such an orator.

*and sorry for those that see this as a repeat on FB.... but, you know... I like to cover my bases ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment