Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

Creative Communications

So, Jude tells me today "You use my power, Mama."  I use your power?  "Yes, you use my power and you push my buttons a lot of the time."  Just like that, word for word.  I can only deduce that he means I wear him out and annoy him... I get on his nerves.  Fair enough, he can get on mine and that's easily a two way street.

It's so strange to me how over just a few months my little person is showing even more personality, more independent thought.  He's always been a smart cookie, easily grasping abstract thought early on, but still... it amazes me.  That along with his logical Virgo nature should prove interesting in his teen years.  Not too mention the interesting ways in which he chooses to express himself.  Yeah, I'm in for some verbal battles with this one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment