Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Just Do It

I do not understand why people lie about stupid shit.  Especially when the truth has such a great chance of being discovered (yeah, so much of that going on today).  Lying about things that your child says or does or accomplishes when they know that the lack of that behavior will be noticed is retarded.  Yes, retarded.  And I'm not talking about natural motherly inflation based on love and pride; a healthy dose of that is to be expected.  I'm talking about out right lies, retarded, idiotic, doesn't even matter in the long run crap.  I'm not saying this out of anger, or frustration, I'm saying this out of pure bafflement.  I don't get it.  I'm a logical person, I'm almost overly analytical, so behavior of this nature from others actually makes me wonder at their sanity.



Definition of SANE

1
: proceeding from a sound mind : rational
2
: mentally sound; especially : able to anticipate and appraise the effect of one's actions

Definition of RATIONAL

1
a : having reason or understandingb : relating to, based on, or agreeable to reason : reasonable<a rational explanation> <rational behavior>

See, sane, rational = not coo coo nut balls.  Lacking in sanity and rationale?  Get help.  Like a Nike ad, Just Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment