Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yup, I'm at it again.

So here I am, starting another blog.  Not to imply that I have a ton of other blogs that I've started and stopped over the years.  No, really there's been only one other on LiveJournal (which I started back in 2002) and the random blogging on MySpace.  I say this more with the expectation that someone, somewhere, is going to sigh, roll their eyes and wonder what sort of a ruckus I'm going to cause with my writing this time.  Because, let's face it, I have a tendency to use my words to... cut to the quick.

Ah ha, but this time I'm not here for random blogging, or even for the purpose of stirring the pot.  THIS time I'm here not just as myself, but primarily as a mother.  "There's a difference?" you may well ask, "Jude was around the last time too."  Well, true, however I've had a little more time to grow into my role as Momma, and I find that my desire to bring to light the less savory actions of others in order to point out my... superiority has waned significantly.  Do not mistake this for complacency, mind you, I have not grown soft, I've merely grown more wise.

This blog, I've decided, is for my adventures in parenting, not my personal vendettas.

So be begin!  And I hope to see you safely to the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment