Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh, what do you do in the summer time?

Wow, that was a fun filled weekend.  Along with more or less finishing up my school work... the parts of it I decided were worth bothering with anyway... we got to take Jude on his first boat ride (he drove, no joke), hang out with some super people, eat great food, visit the city (Seattle) for some hat shopping and cupcakes (yes, they're worth driving up there for, trust me) and then got to spend some time with family too boot.  That is one FULL weekend.  The best part?  Most of our weekends will likely shape up like that for the summer, at least in being full.  The events may trade out from time to time with things like camping, but much will also likely be similar.  Which I'm more than okay with.

So, now for some pictures (first two are cell phone, so that's why they're not that big): Oh, captain, my captain!

"I'm on a boat!" 

Jeremy let him actually steer most of the time.  He took his job very seriously.




 That adorable little lady is Ami;
we're already planning the wedding (not really, but we can dream).


Best cupcakes ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment