Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Chidren's Museum of Tacoma

I'm going to do a quick photo blog to break up the shit tons of photo editing I'm currently immersed in (not a complaint, simple truth).  We hit The Children's Museum of Tacoma this late morning/early afternoon with some friends.  Jude was in desperate need of some stimulation.  Poor dude's been cooped up thanks to busy work schedules and physical injuries (I'm nearly better but I still have to take it easy), so he deserved some fun.  Well, this was the first time we've been that I've actually had my camera on me (and remembered to put a CF card in it... don't laugh).


He loves the telephone system they have set up.






I think he likes the hand dryers more than the water tables.





That's my cool little mister.

No comments:

Post a Comment