Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Little Old Man

We were told Jude seems older than his mere three years three times today by three separate people.  It's a combination of looks and vocabulary apparently, he's quite the talker.  He's always looked a little older to me:


/\ That's him at just five days old, so alert.


/\ That was a little over three months.


/\ Seven months.


And that was at his first birthday party... /\ already walking and working it in a bounce house!

I'm with Jude everyday so it's really easy to take for granted how ahead of the curve he is.  And he is, ahead of the curve in nearly everything, not like genius ahead, but enough that it's apparent.  It takes being around other peoples children, who are totally healthy and normal and on track developmentally, to realize this.  I saw a three month old today and I feel like Jude was never really that much of a baby-baby except maybe in that first week.  I almost feel cheated, lol.  He grew up so quickly, and being ahead on everything made it even quicker than the average.  I feel like I never got much true baby time with him.





No comments:

Post a Comment