Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 18, 2012

We're Moving!

I wish I could say that.  I'm SO ridiculously sick of the weather in WA that I think about moving at least once a day.  Aaron is actually looking at statistics of other possible locations, things like weather, schools, housing market, he's that sold on the idea.  I think if I told him we should do it now, he'd start finding a way to make it work.  Jude himself is sick of the cold and wet.  He's tells me regularly that he doesn't belong in it, or that he wants it to stop.  Even since we returned home from HI we've been hyper aware of how the weather here effects the quality of our life, from our ability to simply get outside and play to the depression it causes, we hate it.

The only thing holding us back is family.  Primarily my mother.  The others are all capable of visiting us, and frankly, of taking care of themselves, but mom would be an issue.  I would just take her with us but she would not have it, she loves it here, loves where she lives, loves the green and doesn't mind the rain.

So will we move?  It's a real possibility, just not quite yet.  It would be exciting to start fresh somewhere, but I would miss my friends... if we stuck to the West coast we could still visit relatively easily though.  I don't know, I feel like were all stuck in limbo.  Why can't we just move to HI!?  Oh yeah, because a gallon of milk cost $8... stupid high cost of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment